We would like to welcome the newest member to our Holiday Health family – Bangpakok 9 International Hospital! Bangpakok 9 International Hospital is a multi-disciplinary care hospital with specialist centers in aesthetics, cardiology, dental, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedic, pediatrics and rehabilitation to name a few. Located just south of central Bangkok, the hospital welcomes thousands of international patients yearly.
The hospital is part of the Bangpakok Hospital Group which has a total of 6 hospitals within the chain, all under the same high standard of management and dedication to customer care. The state-of-the-art facility is accredited by JCI and Healthcare Accreditation, and employs advanced diagnostic procedures and modern treatments to consistently provide quality care to its patients.
Bangpakok 9 International Hospital’s internationally-trained medical team comprises of more than 150 physicians, who are all licensed by Thailand’s Medical Council. Many of the physicians have been educated at Thailand’s most prestigious medical university – Chulalongkorn Medical School or have trained medicine abroad. This allows for an international standard of health care to its patients.
They offer a wide range of procedures which include:
– Cataract surgery – monofocal lens
– Cataract surgery – multifocal lens
– Genioplasty – chin repositioning
– Hair transplant – Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
– Hair transplant – Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
– Implantation of a Pain Pacemaker
– Microdiscectomy – slipped disc surgery
– Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Therapy for hair restoration
– Wisdom tooth extraction (impacted tooth)
– Z LASIK
You can find out more information about them here: Bangpakok 9 International Hospital.